Thursday, July 30, 2015

My review of The Midnight Saint by Mitchel Whitington

I received this book from bookcrash for free to read and review. The opinions in this review are all my own.

 I cried while reading this book.  I put it down last night so I could pray to thank God for all he has down for my family and me. I know this book is fiction but it has a lot of truth to it as well. Everyone should believe in God and pray for all to thank him and ask for help or forgiveness but also to praise him mostly. Live life to the fullest because there is no guarantees of tomorrow. That's one thing I learned more about while reading this book. It's not preachy just trying to get you to understand. Prepare but live as God wants you too. This book opened my eyes alittle more than before I read it. A must read for believers and nonbelievers alike.

This is a heartfelt and very moving story. Books about God (fiction/nonfiction) are great to read. They all have love and misunderstandings and understandings. Also a little heartbreak too. That's what makes it a great story too read. This book is not meant to stay on a shelf and collect dust. It is meant to be shared. So I will pass it on to my family members, hopefully they will pass it along too. That way everyone can read it, learn from it also enjoy it.















http://www.amazon.com/Midnight-Saint-Mitchel-Whitington/dp/1939306094/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438286080&sr=8-1&keywords=The+midnight+saint

No comments:

Post a Comment