Friday, September 4, 2015

My review of Catbird Singing Amish Horse Series Book II by Thomas Nye

I just finished reading a book called Catbird Singing  Amish Horses Series Book II by Thomas Nye. I received it free from bookcrash.com. It was an awesome book about a young man who is not Amish but has Amish family. I love books about horses and Amish, put them together it makes for a great read.  Anything book with God in it is great as well. I could not live like they do but it think it's a nice way to live. I would miss TV and internet not to forget electricity. But living off the land and farming with horses and cattle seems nice. I would love to do that one day. For now I will settle for reading about it instead. This is a great book to read and escape into. A must read and you won't want to put it down until the very end. It has God and horses, love and family. It has everything you need in a book.

It's the second in the series and I can't wait to read the third one. Also the first one I never read the first but if I get a chance I will. I would recommend this book to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment