Sunday, January 24, 2016

Not a review

This is not a review. It is my new story maybe I need some input. Yes I know it has grammar issues my auto correct went a little crazy. Thanks for reading. I would love input if you wasnt email me at babyno.42013@gmail.com. Thanks again.




It starts out as normal as life is capable of being of course. Family is sitting around doing absolutely nothing. When all of a sudden a strange but good looking guy walks in. Nothing seems wrong until he smiles.
The girl notices something off by his teeth. She is so entrance d by them that never sees the others coming until someone screams.

Little Denhy is on the floor with a doofus looking guy hoovering in the air over him. The girl very quickly gets up and casts a blindly spelling. But these camps are most more immuned by normal spells.
The first guy gets angry and tells the family that if they turn the little witch except he uses the b word instead over no one will get hurt.
No one knows what a great liasr he is, so they offer the girl.

All of a sudden all she hears is screeching and screams. They have just bite everyone of her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment