Thursday, June 9, 2016

My review of Through the Zombie Glass and Queen of the Zombie Hearts by Genashowalter

I just finished reading Through the Zombie Glass by Genashowalter. I think it is one of my top favorite books now. I love reading fairy tell retellings. So naturally I would love this one. Awesome characters and story plot. I could not put this book down and finished it in 2 days because I have kids and a house to clean and spend time with my hubby. Otherwise I would have finished in hours. I think every book lover should read this book. I read the 3 rd book in the series called Queen of the Zombie Hearts. Just as good and finished it in one day. Action packed with a romance in the mix. That's a great combination for the perfect book. It's a ya book but it was awesome. I would highly recommend both books. I didn't read the first one yet but I will. Of course I would recommend all start with the first one. When I got this book I did not know it was the second and third books otherwise I would have started the first one. But I still enjoyed it. I loved the movie Alice in the wonderland as a kid so I knew I would like this when I started reading. As your reading these two books you will see bits and pieces that remind you of the original. As I was reading I thought wow that's cool. Please give these books a try and don't think you will be sorry. Keep reading and pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment